Monday, May 9, 2011

Rangers Apprentice: The Burning Bridge

This is the secong book in the Ranger's Apprentice series by John Flanagan, which starts follows Will, Gilan and Horace who are going to a Celtic group of town, just outside King Duncan's land, but when they get there, the land is completely barren, apart from a few bandits. Gilan decides to inform King Duncan on this as soon as possible, so leaves them to follow him with the packhorse, and their new friend, Evanlyn.

I think this book is another brilliant work by John Flanagan, and I love how he uses different techniques to make the story come alive, more so than many books I've read. I was told about the series by a friend, but I was sceptical until I read it, and now I definitely recommend you read this, if you're in for a quick adventurous book.

No comments:

Post a Comment