Saturday, February 26, 2011

Airhead - Meg Cabot

This is one of the strangest book I've ever read. Although i did enjoy reading it, this book talks about a girl who had her a 'brain transplant' and then turned into somebody else. It was very interesting to read because I've never read a type of book that is similar to this one. Before I've read this book I think it would just talk about a girl having trouble with her life and tries to resolve her problem, but this story is completely different from what I would be expecting.
More details about the story: This girl called Em Watts, one day she got hit by a plasma TV at this opening event and then a month later she found herself awake in another person's body. She freaked out. So, she is trying to find out what happen while she was unconscious. Throughout the book it'll show you bizarre things that you won't be expecting.
Although I enjoy most of this books, some chapters of the book drags out for too long so it gets boring sometimes but most of it is fairly good and well-written. If you're looking for a novel that is extraordinary I think you should read this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment