Monday, February 28, 2011

Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone

I'm pretty sure everybody read harrrypotter series. Harrypotter and the sorcerer's stone is a first part of the harrypotter series. So this book had told me lots of information about back grounds in Harry potter series. I'm pretty sure if someone had read other books such as harrypotter and the secret chamber without reading this book they migh be confused. As everybody know this book was written by J.K. Rowling. I read this book since last 3 days and I could not stop reading since I held this book. In this book there are some adventures (like winning 'magic chess') and harrypotter's back story. This book was one of my favorite books I read beacuse I never felt boring during reading this book. I think this book helped me to decide to read harry potter series.

No comments:

Post a Comment