Saturday, February 26, 2011

Zelah Green Who says I'm a freak?


Zelah Green is a cleanaholic. Her mother died when she was 9 and her father dissappered a few weeks ago. So now Zelahs stuck with her stepmother, who dispieses her and can't handel her little 'problem'. Therefore, Zelahs stepmother sends Zelah to a home for troubled teenagers and at first, Zelah thinks it sucks. She misses her best friend, Fran, and she misses her dad. However, after 2 weeks, Zelah starts to realize that everything isn't what she thought it was and that her illness is not part of her; that she could actually get rid of it. But is that what she wants? And where is dad?


I enjoyed reading this book because it's different from anything that I've ever read before. The story is interesting and it captures my attention as secrets unfold and truths are reveiled. However, the ending wasn't very good, as it ended with questions unanswered and it made me wonder what would happen to Zelah. I found this fustrating as I wanted to know what happened next.


Caroline Harden

2 comments:

  1. Hey Caroline how do you add a picture to the blog post?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just save an image and then uplod it :)

    ReplyDelete