Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Alchemyst (Book 1)


This book is not as good as i expected it would be, but I've enjoyed reading it. For me, this book isn't exactly my genre but I find it very interesting to read.
So the story is about twins who accidentally find themselves between a battle of good & evil in magic. Nick Fleming is a alchemyst who've been running away from Dr. John Dee to protect the book of Abraham the Mage - the most powerful book that jas ever existed, if Dr.Dee has it he will destroy the world. The twins (Sophie and Josh Newman) are the only people (according to the prophecy) to stop this from happening. They go through adventure but they need to awaken themselves so that their magic are fully powered unfortunately Josh hasn't been awaken yet.
I like this book but some bits are boring but overall if you're interested in magic and myths you should read this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment