Sunday, April 24, 2011

Infinity


I'm not so happy about reading this book nor the book's ending. I've enjoyed some chapters in this book but overall it wasn't as exciting as I thought it would be, I guess this book isn't suitable for me because I'm not interested in reading about zombies.
The book is about a year 9 kid called Nick Gautier who's life has been completely messed up since the day school starts. So, there was some attacks in the city about zombies eating other people and this is because they've been playing this video game which turns them into zombies. Many insane things had happen to Nick for example he got a job offering for this guy who pays him a lot of money and it is not even a proper job. Nick is a very important person in this book, it says that he was special and have great powers but it wasn't revealed in this book. This isn't my favourite book, but it isn't the worst book I've read, I recommend this book to boys who likes zombies and killing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment