Thursday, April 14, 2011

small steps


Since I read the novel 'Holes' last year I was always wondering what would be happening after it. Then finally I got to borrow this book. In this book the sub main character from holes, Armpit is the main character who saved famous pop star from murderer. I think this book was worth waiting because it was quite exciting and interesting. I think I liked this book because I already knew the back ground story (in the book, 'Holes') which matched the characteristics with last book. It was quite exciting when Armpit started to get interested in X-rays' ticket buying. Also it was quite amazing when X-ray did not told the truth as he promised to Armpit that he would get all the punishment. I think this book is worth spending time for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment