Tuesday, November 16, 2010

about my name.

My full name is Xuan Nhat Dang. Xuan means the season Spring in Vietnamese, the reason why my parents name me this is Xuan means joyful, happy and everything which is the opposite of a gloomy day I suppose, my middle name which is Nhat means day and also means the sun, so when Xuan and Nhat are put together it can mean a sunny spring day. I was almost name something related to the season Autumn because I was born on that season but my parents decided that it was too common so they name me after the season Spring instead because they think it is a better season to be named after. So, I really like my name because it has a cool meaning behind it that I didn't understand much until now. My last name is Dang, which sounds different in English because it doesn't have the Vietnamese marks on it, and I like my last name too. Gabby gave me nicknames like Xuanny or Sunny or Dangyy which is strange and sometimes it gets annoying but i'll be fine with it, I haven't have any more nicknames and hopefully no more in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment