Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My Name

My full name is Nguyen Khac Tam. In my point of view i dont really get what this actually means but i have a reasonable explanation why i was named Tam. Mostly because my dad and grandpa surname all starts with the word "T"(Thao, Thanh) which why my dad decided to continue our generation with another T member which is me! I've heard that this T word could be a success or good luck that are given to our family and generation. This i think also means that if we are nice and kind to everyone success and good fortune will be given to us rather than failing and bad fortune! For me at the first place i thought this name was for a girl because and are several of popular women singer that are named Tam in Vietnam. But then i realise that the name was quite cool and interesting and i met a few male also named Tam which then iam not that embarass in public. There are quite a few nicknames made by me by my friends and other people but iam glad that none of them are that most insulting.
Tamy Wamy(made by seaho)
French fries(made by kissum)
Tam xia rang(means i pick my teeth with toothpick)(made by Anh Khoa and Tuan hao)
My most favorite one is 'Tam the Champ'(made by my old school friend). I think that this nickname was reasonable and rhymes together which make sense because when i was in primary in my old school i use to be a fanstastic basketballer and a tough to beat video gamer which kids my age are interested in!

1 comment: