Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Homework: Meaning of My Name

My full name is Nikita Dane. Nikita basically means victorious people it origins from Slovakia. I was named after a song called Nikita by Elton John my dad liked this song so much that he decided to name me after the song itself, my mum thought that the name Nikita was also a very beautiful name and it fitted me well. My last name Dane is Indian and in Hindi it means nuts, even though my last name may mean so different to my first name i still really like it. However sometimes when people pronounce my last name wrong it can become annoying, i don't really mind though. I really like my name i think that it fits me well i have heard the song that i was named after and it was not so bad. I like my name because there is a very interesting meaning behind it.
I also have a lot of nicknames used by my friends, here are some of my nicknames:
- Nikki(A very common nickname)
-Nick( My sister made this nickname for me because she said it is shorter)
-Nicku(My dad made this nickname for me)
- Nicko ( My brother made this nickname for me because he thinks it' s better)
-Nickelodeon( Gabby made this nickname for me)
These are a few of my nicknames, I
These are a few of the nicknames i have. I have these nicknames because first of all it is shorter and easier to say it.

No comments:

Post a Comment