Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My Name

The meaning of my name is, fights with honour. My name was chosen for me because my mum always thought that Louise was a beautiful name. So she named me, her first daughter Louise. I like my name but sometimes it gets annoying because it is hard to write with really nice handwriting. And some people call me, Lu, LuLu or Loui and they are really just saying it because that is what the first part of my name sounds like, but loo means toilet and it sounds exactly the same so really they are just calling me toilet. And my last name is Bredesen and I really don't like it when people spell my name wrong, they write Breadesen. And my first name becomes Louis, Luise or just Lois which I'm ok with but it can get annoying if they never realize what I am telling them it is spelt as. Something else is that me and my siblings all have a middle name that says something about us and it wasn't even done intentionaly, forexample my little sister's middle name is Liv which means life in Danish and when she was born she nearly lost her life, my little brother's middle name is Emil which is the name of a very unbehaved boy in a kids film by Astrid Lindgren (though it was written in Swedish) and my little brother is sometimes very badly behaved, my big brother's middle name is Thor which is the name of a very aggresive Scandinavian god and my big brother can be quite aggresive and last but not least my middle name is Siv which oin Danish is a type of long, thin wheat and the meaning is that when i was born and I stretched out I was as thin and long as the wheat thing. (my mum told me most of this actually) That is the meaning and all the other information about my name.

by: Louise :D

1 comment: