Wednesday, November 17, 2010

about my name

My real name is actually Le Hoang Anh. My parents picked that name because well, i don't really know why they picked that name but i think it's because it's a nice and it's a common name (i think). At school everyone calls me Susan so i'll just talk about this name.

The name Susan means:
Graceful lily: Your broad vision, perceptive powers and compassion gives you an instinctive

understanding of peoples needs. You are a natural leader who has a talent for inspiring and

teaching others and always display fairness, honesty and integrity. You are always seeking a

new challenge for your vast creative potential.

This is what i found out about my name on the internet. Le is my father's last name and is

also the last name of many famous people during the old days. For example: Le Loi, Le

Thanh Tong,...etc. I chose the name Susan (actually i didn't choose it, my teacher did)

because it's an easy name and it's easy to pronounce it, and i don't want people to misspell or

say it incorrectly. i don't really like this name, if i could change it i would. Everyone can say

my name right since it's not that hard. My friends usually call me (my nicknames):
_suse
_suzy
_susie
_socks (very secretive)

There are a lot more nicknames but i can't name them all. There are way too much and i forgot most of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment