Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My Name

My full name is Ansh Malik, but if my nickname is added it is Ansh Karan Malik. In India name is not recorded in the hospital, when the baby comes back home from the hospital there is a religious ceremony in which the priest, according to the date of birth, time of birth and the position of the planets, announces the options for the first letter of the child's name. The Options for my name was A, S and D.My first name that was decided was actually Karan, I had that name for a couple of years. I dont know why my mother came up with the name Karan because it was not in the letter options. But my parents found out that during those years I was sick a lot. My grandmother told my parents that they should change my name because maybe my name was bad luck for me. So my parents decided the name Ansh and that is how I got my name. Some nick names( Which i absolutely hate) that i have are: Ant, Anshy, Milk, Milo, Ansh chi chi, Angelina, I hate almost all of thos names. My mother calls me Anshu, my father calls me Anshu Punchu and my little brother call me Anku or Anshy Bhaiya, Baiya means Brother.
Name Meanings of my family:
Me: Ansh: A part of something.
My little brother: Aryan: A really famous worrior tribe in India they were really strong called 'the Aryans'.
My Father: Vishal: Big
My Mother: Meena: Fish

By: Ansh Malik

1 comment:

  1. cool story about your name :D YOU FORGOT TO PUT HAWKSTORM AS YOUR NICKNAME THOUGH :D haha ANGELINA is a cool nickname!

    ReplyDelete